Made with care for your hair
10 reasons for choosing Natural hair color Respect
- Completely covers gray hair
- Without harmful ingredients
- Long-lasting, resistant to sun and sea water
- Easy to use
- Easily washed from the skin
- Very gentle
- Not tested on animals
- Without unpleasant smell
- Does not smart or itch
- Tested on nickel
Effect of natural ingredients
- Wheat sprouts strengthen hair roots and hair
- Nettle has antiseptic properties and moisturizes the scalp
- Pot marigold soothes the skin
- Ginseng prevents hair from drying out
- Sunflower seeds are a reach source of minerals, as well as vitamins E and D
- Cranberries rich in vitamins A and C give your hair shine
- Lavender has a soothing effect on the scalp
- Aloe vera repairs damaged hair and cares for its softness
WITHOUT AMMONIA, WITHOUT PPD, WITHOUT PARABENS, WITHOUT RESORCINOL AND WITHOUT SLS
Why without ammonia?
Ammonia causes a burning sensation when it comes in contact with the skin, that is with the scalp.
Why without PPD?
P-phenylendiamine (PPD) is the most allergenic ingredient in hair colours. Respect does not contain it, which significantly reduces the possibility of allergies. PPD is an additive made from coal tar, a chemical that among other things includes naphthalene, phenol and aniline.
Why without parabens?
Parabens are the most common preservatives in cosmetic products that can cause allergies and skin irritation. There is also a suspicion that parabens cause disorders in the normal functioning of hormones in a body.
Say NO to allergies. Say YES to Respect.
Vegan&Cruelty free natural hair colour
Did you know that…
- more than 100 million animals die each year because of testing?
- companies use cheaper animal ingredients in order to increase their own profit?
- animal husbandry is responsible for 18% of greenhouse gas emissions, which is more than the whole world transport together?
PETA vegan certificate guarantees that Respect colours:
- are not tested on animals
- do not contain animal products
When choosing a colour:
- Find a shade similar to your current one in basic colours (1 to 10), that is the shade similar to a shade of your roots if you want to dye only them
- Choose the desired colour
- With the help of small circles next to shades, make sure that the desired colour will cover your shade well (the colour of the circle indicates the overlay, while the number indicates the shade of the basic colour)
You can choose from a collection of 26 shades.