10 Reasons to Choose Respect:
- Completely covers gray hair
- No harmful ingredients
- Long lasting, resistant to sun and sea water
- Easy to use
- It can be easily cleand from the skin
- Very gentle
- Not tested on animals
- It has no unpleasant odor
- It does not sting or itch
- Nickel tested
Effect of plant extracts:
- wheat germ oil, rich in Vitamin E, acts as an antioxidant while protecting the skin’s protective layer, leaving hair soft and shiny,
- nettle extracts prevent bacteria and moisturize the scalp,
- marigold soothes the skin,
- lavender balances the scalp
- cranberries with vitamins A and C give their hair a shine
- ginseng prevents hair from drying out
- aloe renews and softens the hair
- sunflower seeds are a rich source of minerals and vitamins E and D
NO AMMONIA, NO RESORCIN, NO PARAFENYLENDIAMINE, NO SLES IN SLS
- Why no ammonia?
Because ammonia, when in contact with the skin and scalp, causes a burning sensation
- Why no PPD?
Because P-phenylendiamine (PPD) is the most allergenic ingredient in hair dyes. Respect does not contain it, which significantly reduces the possibility of allergies.
- Why no parabens?
Because parabens are the most common preservatives in cosmetics that can cause allergies and skin irritation. There are also suspicions that parabens are disruptors of the normal functioning of hormones in the body.
PETA vegan certification ensures that Respect colors:
- not tested on animals
- do not contain animal ingredients
Home coloring tips and tricks:
- always apply the color to unclean hair
- first we paint the growth, but we apply it strand after strand, it is important to always add enough color to avoid spots
- it is important to follow the instructions consistently and pay attention to how the paint grips
- ask a friend for help
You can choose from 26 shades – check everything here: VZORČNIK BARV