PILING HAS THE FOLLOWING POSITIVE EFFECTS:
- removes dead skin cells and prepare the skin for further care
- allows fresh, fresh skin cells to come to the surface
- caring products after peeling penetrate into the depth of the skin and are therefore more effective
- the blood circulation improves, the cells get more oxygen, allowing faster hair growth
- hyperpigmentation is reduced as the pigmental parts of the skin are removed
- it does not contain aggressive artificial sprays and parabens
The skin on the scalp is thicker compared to the rest of the body and has a large number of sebaceous and sweatshock that take care of its moisture. In the desire for clean, fresh hair in washing, we often exaggerate using strong agents that destroy the balance in the skin, which leads to dryness and irritation of the scalp. The consequences can be dandruff, brittle and brittle hair, greasy scalp or premature hair loss.
How can we better take care of our scalp?
In continuing care for the preservation of beautiful hair, we often pay too little attention to the scalp, which, like skin on the face and other parts of the body, needs careful and effective care, which also includes peeling.
By applying a large amount of different means to the hair, they begin to accumulate. Peeling allows the hair and scalp to remove the layers of excess products, dead cells and stimulate blood circulation to accelerate hair growth.
What does it take to clean the scalp?
Perlite is a gentle, but effective rock of volcanic origin, which ensures thorough scrubbing of your scalp. With the addition of hemp and mint, exfoliation leaves a refreshing feeling on the scalp. Perlite works at the same time as peeling and shampoo, so you do not need to use it after application. Just rinse and dry your hair.
IT IS GOOD TO KNOW:
- always use lukewarm water when peeling (if you apply it to dry skin, the effect can be very unpleasant)
- peel with your fingers lightly, but thoroughly, massage into the scalp
- it is very important that the scalp reaches the scalp, since when applied only to the hair there will be no desired effect on the scalp
- recommended use of peeling is once a week